The Resort at Glade Springs: Woodhaven Course
255 Resort Dr
Daniels, WV 25832
Toll Free: 888-329-2714
Online Tee Times
Golf Course Information
Overlooking Glade Creek Gorge, The Resort at Glade Springs' Woodhaven Course is the newest championship golf course in West Virginia.
Within an hour's drive from Charleston, this course is a favorite with both locals as well as vacationers in the state. Designed by acclaimed 18-hole golf course architect Tom Clark, the Woodhaven Course was completed in 2010.
This course prides itself on offering not just a majestic view of the gorge, but also spectacular mountainous terrain scenery. Created for the specific purpose of complementing Glade Springs' signature golf courses - the Cobb and the Stonehaven - the Woodhaven Course is designed with returning nines with shelters at the farthest extremes of the routing. The course follows a path through stunning rock outcroppings, and a breathtakingly beautiful forest of maple, beech, oak, hickory, and huge rhododendrons.
This West Virginia golf course has two distinct nine-hole loops - one overlooks Glade Creek Gorge and plays up and down a series of swales, while the other journeys through a steeper valley that promises surprises at every turn. The natural rock gardens and the native areas not only add to the beauty of the course, but also test the player's skill and ability to execute a strategic play.
Golf Course Info
- Course: 18 Holes
- Course Type: Resort
- Architect: Tom Clark, Ault Clark & Associates
- Opened: 2010
- Season: May-November
- Head Pro: Justin Beard
Golf Course Stats
- Tee Boxes: 5
- Back Tees: 7122 Yards
- Back Par: 72
- Back Slope: 149
- Back Rating: 75.1
The Resort at Glade Springs is conveniently located at the juncture of Interstate 77 (West Virginia Turnpike) and Interstate 64 near Beckley, West Virginia.
Using I-64: take exit 125A (Beaver exit). Drive 1.5 miles on SR 307 South to light. Turn left at light onto US Route 19 South. The Resort at Glade Springs will be located 2.5 miles from this light on the left.
Using I-77: take exit 28 (Ghent exit). Follow SR 48 East 0.1 miles to US Rt. 19, and turn left onto Route 19 North. The Resort at Glade Springs will be located 7.5 miles from this intersection on the right.
Green Fees and Rates
May - September: $130
Cart included in greens fee
Club rental: $50
Bucket of range balls: $6
Tee Times & Reservations
Tee times must be booked in advance and are subject to availability. Tee times on the day of arrival are available after 2pm. The Resort at Glade Springs reserves the right to change course or tee time up to 7 days prior to requested tee time. No rain checks or refunds will be issued for golf that is included in a resort package.
Glade Springs Golf and Country Club Membership offers privileges at both The Resort at Glade Springs and Black Knight Country Club and includes:
* Unlimited use of The Leisure Center featuring steam, sauna, hot tubs, work out area, aerobics, yoga, indoor tennis, as well as basketball, bowling, video arcade, and cinema room.
* Complimentary use of the Glade Springs indoor and outdoor swimming pool
* Complimentary tennis on any of our indoor or outdoor courts
* Preferred friends and family rate on lodging at The Resort at Glade Springs
* 10% discount* on charges to your personal membership account
* Value card program offering up to 20% discount*
* Significant Discounts on Skiing and Rentals at Winterplace Ski Resort
* Camp Glade
* Exclusive member only events
* Complimentary Greens Fees on the Resort Private Cobb Course
* Complimentary Greens Fees on the Black Knight Course
* 50% discount on published Green Fees on the Stonehaven and Woodhaven Courses
* Dining at the Resort Private Glade's Italian Grill & Bar
* Members only dining at the Black Knight Clubhouse and Jimmy's Steakhouse
* Complimentary use of the Black Knight Swimming Pool
Please contact Memberships Director Rebecca Blaine at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and more information.
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
200, 150, 100 Yrd Markers and Sprinkler Heads Marked
Golf Instruction and Lessons
Each year, The Resort at Glade Springs hosts a Golf Academy featuring certified PGA Instructor Sarah Yost. Having been a PGA member for the past 11 years Sarah has worked beside a number of Top 50 instructors and touring professionals in the United States, including the Cranwell Golf School in Massachusetts, Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida and most recently as the Director of Instruction for the Faldo Golf School located in Marco Island, Florida.
The Golf Academy with Instructor Sarah Yost is available from April through June. Additionally, The Resort employs resident PGA pros year round who offer one-on-one thirty- and sixty-minute lessons.
Please contact Justin Beard, Head PGA Pro at email@example.com for more information.
Contact The Resort at Glade Springs: Woodhaven Course at 888-329-2714 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
Our on-site lodging options are some of the most flexible of any West Virginia resort, and are designed to fit almost any budget. Accommodations include:
* a 46-room inn with beautifully appointed traditional rooms and suites;
* 64 Executive Suites, newly renovated and featuring a plush living area and bedroom;
* 10 Chestnut Hill Lodges, extremely spacious extended-stay accommodations ideal for large groups, featuring a full kitchen, three bathrooms and large dining area and parlor;
* 3 Manor Houses, with amenities similar to our extended-stay Chestnut Hill lodges, these Houses are subdivided into 8 spacious extended-stay suites on two floors. The unique floorplan allows a guest to reserve just one suite, or up to all eight!
* 8 Oak Lane Villas, our premium accommodation, each a spacious home with room for up to twelve persons featuring beautiful views of our Cobb Course.
Restaurant and Dining Options:
The Resort at Glade Springs features a variety of dining options on-site:
* Glade's Italian Grill, semi-formal Italian famiglia-style dining.
* Bunker's Sports Bar, casual dining featuring classic American fare.
* Small-Talk Cafe, light dining, coffees and pastries.
* The Rotunda, serving daily breakfast to resort guests, the kitchen at the Rotunda can also cater tailored meals for special events. A new outdoor Pavilion adjacent to our clubhouse also serves as a venue for catered events.
Onsite Spa Services
Spa Orange, located inside of the Resort's Leisure Center, is a full-service day spa and salon featuring the following services:
* Full-body massages, including deep-tissue Swedish treatments, warm stone massage, aromatherapy massage, stretch massage, foot reflexology and pregnancy massage.
* Body polishes, including sea salt polish, aromatherapy polish and chocolate sugar body polish.
* Body wraps, including detoxifying wrap, rose petal wrap, "breathe easy" wrap with facial massage, and the signature "Spa Orange" wrap.
* Facials, including the signature "Spa Orange" facial, specialty facials for acne and rosacea, stem cell facial, gentlemen's facial, and the premium enzymatic and collagen facial treatment.
* A wide variety of manicure, pedicure, waxing and tinting treatments
* Full-service hair salon
This profile was last updated on 11/15/2021 and has been viewed 14,464 times.